To all Chichester Camera Club members.
We have a special competition that the Club will participate it is :
Sussex Fed Pandemic PDIs
1. This is an open competition so all genres will be accepted provided they comply with the following competition Rules.
2. Images must have been taken between January 2020 and March 2021. The date the image was taken, and the location must be included on the Entry Form.
3. I am looking for 2 entries from each member.
4. Image dimensions be about 1600 pixels wide by 1200 pixels high.
5. Each image must have giving the author’s name, image title, date taken, location and a short description that describes the image in relationship to the pandemic. The focus needs to be on the image and the author’s vision of that image in relationship to the pandemic.
6. Please note the short description may be given to the judges to assist them with their marking or to caption any images that are published.
7. I must have your entries by Monday 22nd February.
If you require any clarification please contact me or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Rocchiccioli Chair Selection Committee