The Print Group will continue to meet via Zoom and meets next on Tuesday 9th June. We’ve hit our stride now and enjoying the opportunity to make some adjustments on screen, such as quick cropping or mono conversions. It was good to share different work, with Jonathan Fiske who is relearning film photography (an irony there as we have to meet digitally while he’s gone back to film) showing some of those first images that had been scanned in. Others brought back images they had worked on more since we last met, or tried out new techniques. You can find the invitation sign in details at the end of this post.
Once again, you are welcome to submit up to three images, and if so, please read the following guidance on how to do so.
- Please submit images by the end of Monday 8th May
- Resize images to 1600 x 1200 pixels (apologies – a typo slipped in to the size given before), maximum 2MB. You can find resizing guidance on the Club website at https://chichestercameraclub.org.uk/pdi-image-re-sizing/
- Please title your images (embedded in the file please, not as an email list) with your name then either the title or other identifier, such as file number ie Lorna Brown Sunny Afternoon or LornaBrown no1
- Email them to me (if you don’t have my email address you can find a list of Useful telephone numbers and email addresses on the website under ‘Documents’
- If MAC users can find how to attach rather than embed images it would be really helpful but isn’t necessary (PCs read some MAC images as embedded not attached, which can be resolved by how the MAC makes the attachment)
Chichester Cameraclub is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Chichester Cameraclub’s Zoom Meeting
Time: Jun 8, 2020 19:30 London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 839 2026 1975
The features image is Becalmed by Brian Muir