The Print Group is really in its stride now with our virtual meetings and gets together again via Zoom Tuesday 14th July. While we might miss the pleasures of seeing the printed images, we are benefiting from being able to make real-time adjustments on screen, such as quick cropping or mono conversions. You can send along new work for comment of bring back images you’ve worked up further after previously sharing. You can find the invitation sign in details at the end of this post.
Once again, you are welcome to submit up to three images, and if so, please read the following guidance on how to do so.
- Please submit images by the end of Monday 13th Jul, by email attachment to me.
- Resize images to 1600 x 1200 pixels, maximum 2MB. You can find resizing guidance on the Club website at https://chichestercameraclub.org.uk/pdi-image-re-sizing/
- Please title your images (embedded in the file please, not as an email list) with your name then either the title or other identifier, such as file number ie Lorna Brown Sunny Afternoon or LornaBrown no1
- Email them to me (if you don’t have my email address you can find a list of Useful telephone numbers and email addresses on the website under ‘Documents’
- If MAC users can find how to attach rather than embed images it would be really helpful but isn’t necessary (PCs read some MAC images as embedded not attached, which can be resolved by how the MAC makes the attachment)
Chichester Cameraclub is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Virtual Print Group Meeting
Time: Jul 14, 2020 19:30 London
Meeting ID: 859 9287 7426
The featured image is Streetly Pier Reflection by Jim Munday