Our first virtual meeting of the Print Group was not without its technical glitches – from web connectivity drop out to upside-down camera views, but we had a lovely selection of images to look at and discuss and there was a considerable number of successful steep learning curves as well.
We’ll meet again on Wednesday 22nd April, with tech glitches ironed out (we hope) and a backup just in case, and you’ll find the invitation link below. If you would like to send in some images to share please read the information that follows, but you’ll be welcome to just sit in.
- Please submit images by the end of Tuesday 21st April (the earlier deadline is so that a backup of images can be prepared)
- Those images we didn’t get to discuss at our first meeting will be automatically carried forward, unless you prefer to replace them
- Resize images to 1900 x 1200 pixels, maximum 2MB. You can find resizing guidance on the Club website at https://chichestercameraclub.org.uk/pdi-image-re-sizing/
- Please title your images with your name then either the title or other identifier, such as file number ie Lorna Brown Sunny Afternoon or LornaBrown no1
- Email them to me (if you don’t have my email address you can find a list of Useful telephone numbers and email addresses on the website under ‘Documents’
- If MAC users can find how to attach rather than embed images it would be really helpful but isn’t necessary (PCs read some MAC images as embedded not attached, which can be resolved by how the MAC makes the attachment)
NB The 21st April should have been the RPS Group but these meetings have been postponed as all RPS activity is currently on hold. While looking at panels digitally is not a particularly productive substitute to meetings, individual images can be sent in to either the PAGB or Print Group virtual session
Chichester Cameraclub is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Print Group Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 22, 2020 19:30 London
Join Zoom Meeting