Please see the links below from Glyn. What a fantastic presentation tonight. I’m sure many of you will access these as I certainly will.
As promised, here’s the links I mentioned that I’d send over for you to pass on to the group / club members.
All the very best to you, Keep safe and well,
1) Website / Blog: https://www.glyndewis.com
2) 39-45 Portraits Project: https://www.3945portraits.com
3) I have a FREE Creativity Pack download that includes a couple of PDF / eBooks, Look Up Table, Actions, Perfect Prints Guide available on my website at https://www.glyndewis.com
4) Using, Saving and Creating Look Up Tables video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFPcqIrY2YQ&t=4s
5) Timeless Tutorial: https://glyndewis.com/timeless/?v=79cba1185463
6) There are some recent Live Streams and other tutorials I’ve done on YouTube that have a number of techniques covered: https://www.youtube.com/user/GlynDewis
7) The Background I use is the X-Drop made by Westcott and the material is called the ‘Vintage Grey Canvas by Glyn Dewis’ … you can see this on my Gear page here: https://glyndewis.com/gear/?v=79cba1185463
8) Veterans Fund Raising Campaign: https://www.virginmoneygiving.com/help-veterans
9) Recording of a LIVE Broadcast for the London Camera Exchange on their Facebook Page where I go through Focus Peaking and Focus Stacking Techniques to ensure the dhallow depth of field portraits and the ww2 model aircraft pictures are pin sharp and in focus: https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=310254020133110