Spring Exhibition 22nd and 23rd April 2017
It’s just a few weeks now (and Easter in between) until the Spring Exhibition with a number of things to be done, so here is a reminder.
- Personal statements, for instance something about yourself as a photographer or the images you are showing, to Steve Marsh as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. They were due yesterday!
- As well as prints, you can show PDIs, that are different images from the prints. A maximum of 6 can be uploaded through the Club’s normal route. This needs to be done by next Thursday April 6th
- An exhibition dinner will be held at the Walnut Tree, Vinnetrow Road, Chichester, PO20 1QB on the Saturday evening and is open to everyone, not only exhibitors. It’s £19 per head for two courses and coffee. You will need to place your order and pay in advance, and menus and booking forms (form attached) should be returned to Sarah Nichol. Please make cheques payable Chichester Camera Club (not CCC please).
- There are posters and flyers available, so please pick some up at the Club and help to promote the event.
- John Howes will be looking after the set up on Saturday and will need some strong arms to assist him – volunteers to John please! Likewise, we are looking for someone with a tow bar who could take the boards away on Sunday evening (trailer is provided!)– as well as volunteers to help!
- Carmel Lynch will be masterminding the refreshments (tea, coffee and cakes) and will be delighted to have homemade cakes and volunteers to help.
- Raffle prizes are also welcome, along with volunteers on the days. Please let Mike Harris have donations
- There will be space for any cards you might like to put up for sale, with a 10% commission to the Club on any sales made.
Thank you to everyone who has already stepped up to help! Please sign up to help over the weekend.