Spring Exhibition April 28th and 29th!
It’s just 2 weeks now until the Spring Exhibition with several things to be done, so here is a reminder.
- An exhibition dinner will be held at the Walnut Tree, Vinnetrow Road, Chichester, PO20 1QB on the Saturday evening at 7 p.m.and is open to everyone, not only exhibitors. It’s £17 per head for two courses and coffee. You will need to place your order. Booking forms should be returned to Sarah Nichol. Please make cheques payable Sarah Nichol
- John Howes will be looking after the set up on Saturday and will need some strong arms to assist him – volunteers to John please!
- Carmel Lynch will be masterminding the refreshments (tea, coffee and cakes) and will be delighted to have homemade cakes and volunteers to help.
- There will be space for any cards you might like to put up for sale, with a 10% commission to the Club on any sales made.
- Thank you to everyone who has already stepped up to help! Rotas are attached. Please sign up to help over the weekend.
Saturday – 7.30am John Howes needs team to collect posts and stands from Ann
8.00am Set up stands in Hall
8.30 – 9.30 Exhibitors mount their images
10.00am Exhibition opens
4.30pm Raffle Draw
5.00pm Exhibition closes
6.45 for 7pm Supper at the Walnut Tree
Sunday – 10am Exhibition opens
3.30pm Raffle Draw
4.00pm Exhibition closes
Exhibitors clear up! John will return posts and stands to Ann with help
The Club will provide the Velcro fixings to attach your images to the boards.