Spring Exhibition 22nd and 23rd April 2017
It’s just a week now (and Easter in between) until the Spring Exhibition with a number of things to be done, so here is a reminder.
- An exhibition dinner will be held at the Walnut Tree, Vinnetrow Road, Chichester, PO20 1QB on the Saturday evening and is open to everyone, not only exhibitors. It’s £19 per head for two courses and coffee. You will need to place your order and pay in advance, and menus and booking forms (form attached) should be returned to Sarah Nichol. Please make cheques payable Chichester Camera Club (not CCC please). Spring Exhibition Dinner 17
- John Howes will be looking after the set up on Saturday and will need some strong arms to assist him – volunteers to John please! Mike Harris has volunteered his tow bar to return the posts and stands he will need volunteers to help!
- Carmel Lynch will be masterminding the refreshments (tea, coffee and cakes) and will be delighted to have homemade cakes and volunteers to help.
- Raffle prizes are needed, along with volunteers on the days. Please let Mike Harris have donations
- There will be space for any cards you might like to put up for sale, with a 10% commission to the Club on any sales made.
- Thank you to everyone who has already stepped up to help! Rotas are attachedPlease email Sarah Nichol with offers to help over the weekend. see Rota attached
- Rotas for spring ex 17
Saturday – 7.30am John Howes needs team to collect posts and stands from Ann
8.00am Set up stands in Hall
8.30 – 9.30 Exhibitors mount their board
10.00am Exhibition opens
4.30pm Raffle Draw
5.00pm Exhibition closes
7.15pm for 7.30 Supper at the Walnut Tree
Sunday – 10am Exhibition opens
3.30pm Raffle Draw
4.00pm Exhibition closes
Exhibitors clear up! Mike will return posts and stands to Ann with help