Thank you all for sending your hanging plans to Kim. It looks as if the Exhibition will be one of the best ever!
It’s just 1 week to go now with several things to be done, so here is a reminder.
- An exhibition dinner will be held at the Walnut Tree, Vinnetrow Road, Chichester, PO20 1QB on the Saturday evening at 6.45 for 7 p.m.and is open to everyone, not only exhibitors. The Walnut Tree have changed their menus for parties. I have written a separate post for this.
- John Howes will be looking after the set up on Saturday and will need some strong arms to assist him – volunteers to John please!
- Carmel Lynch will be masterminding the refreshments (tea, coffee and cakes) and will be delighted to have homemade cakes (or a donation)
- There will be space for any cards you might like to put up for sale, with a 10% commission to the Club on any sales made.
- I will be asking people on the day to help with front of house and card sales.
Saturday – 7.30am John Howes needs team to collect posts and stands from Ann
8.00am Set up stands in Hall
8.30 – 9.30 Exhibitors mount their images
10.00am Exhibition opens
4.30pm Raffle Draw
5.00pm Exhibition closes
7 for 7.30 p.m. Supper at the Walnut Tree
Sunday – 10am Exhibition opens
3.30pm Raffle Draw
4.00pm Exhibition closes
Exhibitors clear up! John will return posts and stands to Ann with help
The Club will provide the Velcro fixings to attach your images to the boards.
The information as to which board has been allocated to you will be on the board by the door to the Small Hall.
For newcomers I’m sure there will be plenty of members around to help you mounting your images if needed. Just ask!