The Print Group will meet again via Zoom on Tuesday 12th May, having found our way meeting virtually, and sorting out the technical glitches we experienced on our first trial.
As well as sharing views and tips, in many ways just as we do when we meet, an advantage of Zoom is the ability to share screens and rather than simply describing a technique, showing a quick demonstration. So rather than trying to explain where you’ll find, say, the radial filter in Lightroom, it can very speedily be shown.
Once again, you are welcome to submit up to three images, and if so, please read the following guidance on how to do so.
- Please submit images by the end of Monday 11th May
- Resize images to 1900 x 1200 pixels, maximum 2MB. You can find resizing guidance on the Club website at https://chichestercameraclub.org.uk/pdi-image-re-sizing/
- Please title your images (embedded in the file please, not as an email list)with your name then either the title or other identifier, such as file number ie Lorna Brown Sunny Afternoon or LornaBrown no1
- Email them to me (if you don’t have my email address you can find a list of Useful telephone numbers and email addresses on the website under ‘Documents’
- If MAC users can find how to attach rather than embed images it would be really helpful but isn’t necessary (PCs read some MAC images as embedded not attached, which can be resolved by how the MAC makes the attachment)
Chichester Cameraclub is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Print Group Zoom Meeting
Time: May 12, 2020 19:30 London
Meeting ID: 857 0828 0815