The Print Group reconvenes via Zoom on Tuesday 8th September – all members are very welcome to join us. If you would like to share your images for group discussion, advice and tips on getting the best out of your digital files in readiness for that happy day when we can share actual prints again, please email a maximum of three images to me using the guidance as set out below by 5pm on Monday 7th September.
You can find the Zoom invitation sign in details at the end of this post.
To submit images for discussion please follow this guidance on how to do so.
- Please submit images by 5pm on Monday 7th September by email attachment to me.
- Resize images to 1600 x 1200 pixels, maximum 2MB. You can find resizing guidance on the Club website at https://chichestercameraclub.org.uk/pdi-image-re-sizing/
- Please title your images (embedded in the file please, not as an email list) with your name then either the title or other identifier, such as file number ie Lorna Brown Sunny Afternoon or LornaBrown no1
- Email them to me (if you don’t have my email address you can find a list of Useful telephone numbers and email addresses on the website under ‘Documents’
- If MAC users can find how to attach rather than embed images it would be really helpful but isn’t necessary (PCs read some MAC images as embedded not attached, which can be resolved by how the MAC makes the attachment)
New members – and indeed any one who has yet to take part in the group – are very welcome to sign into Zoom as observers. The sign in details are : –
Chichester Cameraclub is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Print Group Meeting
Time: Sep 8, 2020 19:30 London
Meeting ID: 832 4070 3782
The featured image is by Nikki Holden