It’s just three weeks now until the North Mundham exhibition opens and some reminders and requests to all members, not just Advanced Members who are exhibiting.
- The evening meal on Saturday 3rd February is almost fully booked – let Margret Preece know now if you’d like to come
- Also – the dedicated team who prepare all the meals really do need help clearing up afterwards. We know it’s not much fun but please offer some help to show your appreciation of all their hard work. Contact Chris Worsley to let her know you’ll assist.
- All print exhibitors – please bring your prints for the Print raffle (a major fundraiser for the Club) along to the Club meeting next Thursday 18th January. Prints for the raffle from other Advanced Members are also welcome!
- Sarah Nichol is still looking for volunteers for the daily cafe, please sign up for a couple of hours
- Donations to the Tombola are also required – please bring good quality items to the Club for Carmel Lynch
- All members are welcome to bring along greetings cards for sale – they will be with the sales table (second hand camera gear) so you’ll need to bring your own stand for them
- And lastly, anyone looking for a deal on foam board for either North Mundah or the Spring Exhibition, Hobbycraft currently have 4 sheets of A1 white board on offer for £12 – a snip.
The featured image is of the North Mundham Cafe last year