We had a fascinating evening on Tuesday 24 September where Jonathan & Richard demonstrated various method for re-sizing images for Club competitions – 4 in all so take your pick! Thank you to those who attended for your suggestions for topics at future meetings of the group – I’ll be discussing these with Sheila and we will be putting together a list shortly.
During the second half of the meeting Richard gave a short demonstration showing how to remove unwanted objects using both ACR and Photoshop.
The AV recordings of these demonstrations can be found by clicking the links below:
- Resizing Images for Club Competitions – Method 1
- Resizing Images for Club Competitions – Method 2
- Resizing Images for Club Competitions – Method 3
- Resizing Images for Club Competitions – Lightroom Method
- Uploading Images to PhotoComp for Club Competitions
- Removing unwanted objects using ACR & Photoshop