Spring Exhibition March 28th and 29th
It’s just 2 week now until the Spring Exhibition with several things to be done, so here is a reminder.
- There are still some bios and plans missing!! Also you have until Monday to upload PDIs (not for your printed images, we don’t need those)
- An exhibition dinner will be held at the Walnut Tree, Vinnetrow Road, Chichester, PO20 1QB on the Saturday evening at 6.45 for 7 p.m.and is open to everyone, not only exhibitors. More info shortly!
- John Howes will be looking after the set up on Saturday and will need some strong arms to assist him – volunteers to John please!
- Carmel Lynch will be masterminding the refreshments (tea, coffee and cakes) and will be delighted to have homemade cakes (or a donation)
- Raffle prizes also please!
- There will be space for any cards you might like to put up for sale, with a 10% commission to the Club on any sales made.
- We will asking you to signup on the rota for help with front of house, raffle and card sales
If you have any questions do ask either by email or next week.